Brown and Blue cheap bathroom accessories sets

cheap bathroom accessories sets

If you looking for an elegant cheap bathroom accessories sets and this one caught my eye. The set is absolutely beautiful, the towels are very soft, and the rugs are soft as well. The shower curtain is also waterproof, water will not ruin it. It is all excellent quality, and the price is not really costly.

This set came nicely, neatly, packaged. It would be a perfect gift for a young person moving into their first apartment or a newlywed couple getting their first home! I live in a cabin and love the neutral brown colors. It fits in nicely with my decor but also has a bit of a feminine touch- which I really like to have in a bathroom.

If you see from the picture they aren't nearly as big as you thought. The toilet rug is extends only about 12 inches from the base of the toilet- which really doesn't cover much room. The other rug is decent in size you could would estimate it's about 24 inches across and 13 inches wide.

 

The shower curtain is not cloth- although they say it is. It's plastic, but even so it looks very pretty. The design is subtle and looks very 'Ancient Rome' in the design. The tan and brown also are nice because they don't get dirty as quickly as white does. The shower curtain rings were covered in the same exact fabric as the curtain. Some of them were a bit frayed. And the rings didn't seem too sturdy. I might end up using my old ones, because I fear these ones just won't hold up. But they do look nice.

 

Read This : Tips Fixing Various Bathroom Sink Problems

 

The towels are light-weight. They're definitely not for everyday use. But they do look lovely as a decoration. They are very soft and would make nice hand towels. It comes with one full size bath towel, one hand towel, and one wash cloth. The design you see on the edge is actually the same material as the shower curtain (sort of a plastic fabric), so although it looks lovely it isn't really functional. I'm also a bit worried that the white color will get grungy fast, but I've only had them hanging for a week, so time will tell. They do add a nice accent to the towel holder though. For a guest bathroom I think they would be beautiful.

 

 

For ~$35, this set is pretty good. My only problem is that one of the rings for the shower curtain came broken. The rings are plastic, covered with the same material as the shower curtain, so that looks nice. The mat for the toilet bowel was a little small, and does not fit around completely giving a slight groove.

 

Click here for more detail


cheap bathroom accessories sets-blue ceramic

This set is very pretty but it has just about everything except the piece I wanted most--a soap dish. I thought that flat piece in the set was a soap dish, but it appears to be a candle holder instead. I'm not sending it back because at least I have the soap pump for liquid soap and it is the right color. I wish more options would be available in this beautiful blue color and I wish I could have ordered these pieces separately so I did not have to end up with extra pieces I do not need.

Other than that, the shipment was fast and the pieces were very well wrapped.

 

Click here for more detail


cheap bathroom accessories sets-blue ceramic2cheap bathroom accessories sets-blue ceramic3

cheap bathroom accessories sets-blue ceramic4

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »