cupboard designs for kitchen


how far is the border?- around 10-1 2 km. drive the vehicle fast.nura must be there. arjun, i will get thetea for both of us. arjun! this place caught fire. fire! come. i will take youon a trip to india. aftab, it's very difficultto deal with you. aftab, listen to me. let's go back. it's very difficult to doa robbery on the border. we will get killed,if we get caught.

aftab, what are you doing? do what i asked you to do. aftab. there are expiosives in the boxes. did you have any problemto come here? no. your man was thereat the right place. unload the truck. we haveto return in one hour.. ..or else the shiftswill be changed. check the goods.

catch him. fast. let's go. come on, follow them! no one will shoot. the truck is full of explosives. fast, kareem, fast. aftab, they are coming. overtake. aftab, they are chasing us.

take out the pin andthrow the granite. no. i can't do it. - take outthe pin and throw the granite. aftab, the granitefell in our truck. pick it up and throw it outside. it isn't visible. then search it.- i can't find it. get out of the truck. he is mustafa. he belongsto our village. i will slice out your skin.

how dare you to sleep whileguarding at the border! you sleep. you sleep.- sorry boss. just a couple of days agothere has been a talks.. ..about our regimentin the parliament. they will send an enquirycommission on us. what will i answer!what will i answer! that i was helpless!could not do anything. tell me. leave him, sir.

tie them. tiwari.- yes, sir. come on move. mr. vaikunth, there is no usein getting upset with him. they are just the pawns. someone else is the real culprit. we have to do something, bhakta. this is rajasthan. there are many thingshidden in these deserts.

it will be fun. where did you go last night? no where. you are lying. mustafa told methat you went to borders again. you are looking very beautiful. you know that we are goingto jammu tomorrow.. ..to attend rihana'smarriage ceremony. and then father is gettingtransferred to dhauipur. when will come to my housewith the marriage proposal?

i already made the proposal. to whom? to my god. don't crack jokes. would you like to see the heaven? heaven! come here. do you trust me? a little bit.

then close your eyes. why? your eyes are so beautiful thatif i keep looking at them then.. then? the thing that i willshow you will take some time. but i would like to tell somethingabout that first. would you like to feel it? the first breeze wishes to touch you. let it touch me.

the sky has spread its arms.it wants to hug you. let it hug. it is about to rain. let it rain. the first drop from thesky is coming toward you. let it come. it wants to make you wet. let it make me wet. and you..

''this heart, crazy in love!'' ''winning over your heart.'' ''giving my heart to you!" ''winning over you heart!" ''in this winning over and giving!'' ''just don't know wherei have lost my heart!" ''my heart has turned stranger." ''my heart is with you." ''your heart is with me."

''ever since i have seen you." ''i doubted this to happen..'' ''..that it would leave me andgo someday. here, it has gone." ''there is only a one-waypath to tread on.'' ''with no option of coming back.'' ''by dreaming the dreams of love." ''we have turned our own enemies.'' ''we couldn't get sleep even.. ''..when the whole worldslept peacefully.''

tell me who was there in thetruck with you that night. he can't praise himself. he is a very hardworking person. just within two months,he bought a factory. with allah's grace,we are living happily. there is just one thingmissing in our life.. ..and that is a daughter-in-law. what does his father do? he isn't with us. he is therewhere he loves most to be.

when did he expire? i can't see ruksana. i will call her in a moment.- hold on. but before that we shallmake a few things clear. i didn't understand you. sister, we too belong to rajasthan. we are a well reputed family. and what will i tell them aboutmy son-in-law's family. we can't buy characterfrom the market.

that lies in the blood. mr. shaikh my father wasthe priest of ajmer. and my grandfather wasthe high priest. and what about aftab's father? sister! don't force me be harsh! there is no surnameattached to his name. the father's surname isthe help which can save.. ..a son from the dangerous winds. he doesn't have any help of that sort.

mother, let's go. hi. let's go. we are late. nervous. no. why? your lawyer told me everything. you have put everything atstake for this contract. ragini, i will get thatcontract because.. ..i am so well prepared thatthey can't say no to me.

we are very happy withyour hard work. well done, mr. dhananjay.- thanks. well. that's prettymuch it, gentlemen. i've booked the main hoarding ofthe biggest hotels of lndia.. ..and i've already booked theleading newspapers of india. i have already paid the advance. you product will launch like acyclone.. like a thunderstorm.. and it will capture the indianmarket. - mr. pandit. sir! you don't know howmuch i have worked on it.

we must move with thiscampaign immediately. mr. pandit. we are with you. but these papers willbe signed when.. ..our chairman returns from foreignthe day after tomorrow. congratulations, anyways thiscontract belongs to you know. thank you very much. jai! do it fast.. orthe show will being. but first of alllisten to my plan. what plan?- about our future.

ragini. i have preparedit with so much effort. ok, tell me.- great. the moment the contract is done.. the moment thepapers are signed.. we shall start the shoppingfor our marriage on 1 4th. on 16th the cards will be printedand on 18th.. - enough! don't see big dreams. i feel scared. no one knows what is goingto happen after 5 minutes. anything may go wrong suddenly.

nothing will go wrong, ragini. the timid people think like that. i will get what i set out to get. will i? definitely. jai! your photo on thefront page. check this. dhananjay pandit is receivingthe biggest award.. ..of advertising fromjustice swarabji. wow! he will rule the indiabusiness market.

the 25 year old smart,dashing, dynamic.. hold on. i think for the timebeing, dynamic is sufficient. and also handsome. but mr. swarabji here. do you feel he is handsome? may be.- shut up, ragini. now what i haveplanned will happen. because the world thati have thought about.. ..there will be you and meand there will be success.

what do you say?- you are just a kid. you are absolutely like a kid. yes, i am a kid, but iam a very naughty kid. i will blow your band. hello.- mr. pandit. yes, this is mr. pandit. i am doctor shekhavat speaking.. ..from manpur, rajasthan.- yes. you father is admittedin my hospital.

what happened to father?- his condition is serious. you come here soon.- thank you, doctor. i'll be there. excuse me, where is the ac-ward? do you understand? can't you speak? can't you read? idiot. brother, where is mr.ramakant pandit? please come with me.- son.

yes.- are you dhananjay? yes. god bless you. son!- who is he? i will tell you. father, what is this? you didn'tinform me about yourself.. ..for so many days and..suddenly all this. come with me right now and..- i don't have that kind of time. doctor told me everything.i need to talk to you.

won't you say anything?- do you want me to say.. ..that i am very happy toknow about my father? nothing has changedin his absence. today, i am the same personthat i was till now. i am the 'love child' of someone. son, don't speak like that.he wants to give you his name. i don't need anyone's name.my name is aftab. my story started with this name. and it will end with this name.

mariya and i loved eachother very much. and we wanted to get married. but in those days marriage ofa hindu boy with muslim girl.. but still, i went to takemy father's permission.. ..from calcutta to bombay. but the destiny.. the war betweenthe indian and the pakistan in.. ..the year 197 1 startedat the same time. and one day i found mariya'sname in the newspaper. i lost her and after a few i was..

..got married to your mother. during the last days of the war.. ..i knew that i waspregnant with you. i went to bombay to meet him. he wasn't there, but hiswife asked me to return.. ..for the sake of theirhappily married life. and at the death-bed,your mother told me.. ..that mariya was alive. and that my son was with her.

after searching for manydays he found me. and since that he was requestingto meet to you. and i was rejecting him.because i know that.. ..he is the reason for your anger. son, i was never afraidof anything or anyone. but when i was carrying you,my conscience asked me.. ..if i really had the rightsto give birth to this child. even though i knew that this childwill be called 'love child'.. even though knowing these people..

..here would questionyour identity. then a voice within me told that.. ..my son will provemy decision right. you want me to meet him. let's go. not like this, son. i am not the god.. ..to forget the past within seconds. he is the person whodestroyed our truck.

and he is his brotherwho will do our job. in this way the soul leavesthe body and gets a new body. according to the holy rituals,the elder son.. ..has to take care of everythingthat belongs to him. he has to lead the family.and he has to accept.. ..all the relations of his fatherfrom the bottom of him heart. and he heir. now i request theelder son to come forward.. ..and give fire to the body. priest! give that to me.

the next monday it's ekadasi. that day is a very auspicious day. come that day and immersethe ashes in water. it will be very auspicious. why did you leave that placebefore the rituals were completed? i wanted to call dhananjay to home. you father's last wish wasthat both you brothers.. which brother are you talkingabout? and which father? i never had a father. andi don't have a brother.

son, i know that..- you know! you might know that your singledecision ruined my life. but you don't know that whatyour decision today.. ..has done to me. i was living my lifewith all my wounds. but today, you rubbedthe salt those wounds. at least i made an identityfor myself.. that i am a 'love child' of someone. today, you have even takenthat identity from me.

you made me a wall at whichthat rich person has spitted. giving fire to the bodyis a hindu ritua!. may be, because you are a muslim.. it's not about religion. it's about rights. you want to know if your decisionto give birth to me.. ..was right or wrong? then, listen to me..you decision was wrong. you should have killedme before my birth.

what? what do you want to hear? that why did i taken awaythe right to give the fire? we take the rights away fromthose who have rights. it's your father who said that.. that he made a mistakewhen he was young. aftab and his mother are a mistakein my father's life. how can you turn away from sucha big truth of your life? they are your own people.- ragini, please.. stop your philosophy.don't disturb me more.

where did you come from?- sir, i came from the orphanage. how did you come inside?- sir, the door was open. is there anyone? ashok! shut up. every second person is tryingto enter my life. you go out of my house right now. don't you feel ashamed to comehere like this? - sir. - jai. get out.- sir, the donation. i don't have any money.. what are you thinking?

you are thinking that thissir has such a big house.. ..but he doesn't have any money?- no, sir. you can think that. becausethe whole world thinks that. dhananjay pandit has everything. a big house, a.c. car,a beautiful girlfriend. but you want to hear the truth?then listen to me. everything that belongs to meis mortgaged in the bank. do you know why? i need onecontract. just one contract. for which i am working dayand night since five years.

..for which i have everythingat stake. did you get me? now you do one thing.come after two days. if i get that contract, i willbuild an orphanage for you. but if i don't, then i willcome with you for begging. now you take this and go. thank you, sir. do you know what you were doing? you were discussing your life,your bank balance with a kid. are you mad?- yes, of course, i have become mad.

but you don't understandmy problem, ragini. if that british rejectsthe proposal,.. ..then what am i going to do? and then i've to bearyour philosophy too. what was that! why are youso afraid of hatred? here i am going thoughso much tension.. ..and you are tryingto philosophize me. i am not mad.the whole world is mad. ''your youth and my youth."

''a union of both willcreate our love story." ''a union of both willcreate a love story." ''this fire of heart will be doused.'' ''let us have rains this year." ''a love story.." ''play with my tresses." ''let my kohl be strewn." ''you have all my permission." ''this is love, my dear!"

''i feel coy.." ''..but why should i feelcoy in front of you?'' ''i am not at fault.." ''..that i have becomecrazy in your love." ''a love story." ''even if you lightup the fire in me." ''douse the fire of the heart.'' ''the romantic ambience.." ''..have set my lips afire."

''touch me and see.. '' ''..there are emberswithin the dewdrops." ''this pain is new albeitthe wound is old." stop it, ragini. leave me alone. go from here. damn it! ''this heart is crazy in your love.'' ''this isn't anger butjust a mere excuse." ''i am not angry with you.''

''nor am i separate from you." ''doesn't matter what i express.." ''..i am broken within" ''come close to me.." ''..i want to feel you.'' yes.- hello, dhananjay. yes, who are you?- i am aftab speaking. i need to talk to you aboutsomething important. i can't talk to you right now.

give me your number,i will call you back. i can't give you my number.- but why? because i am in jail. i need your help. canyou come here tomorrow? no. i am very busy. i can't come. dhananjay. i am in a lot of trouble.- it's your problem. i can't come. try to understand. i wouldn't have called youif i had other option. now the decision is up to you.

jai, relax. hey, soldier. so manydays have passed. what are you doing? the goodshaven't reached here. the government has fixeda special commission.. ..for the smuggling at the border. i don't care about your problem. i have paid the moneytotally in advance. yes i know, but i need.. we need some time.

soldier! you governmentofficials are not.. ..honest even in thejobs of dishonesty. i will do something about it soon. the person who won't do anything.. i never forgive that person. i hope you got me. jaswant. come on.

do you want to meet aftab? he is not at the home. where is he? come with me. you said that you were in the jail. i couldn't say everythingto you on phone. at least tell me now thatwhy have you called me? i have destroyed someone's goods. and that caused a lotof losses to them.

and they want me to..- ok, i got it. so this drama was for money.tell me how much money you want. 5,000! 10,000! 15,000! the goods were worth 50 lakhs. what! 50 lakhs! i don't havemy ancestor's property. whatever i have, i haveearned it myself. i don't need your money. bring a thing that belongs to me. there is a cupboardbehind the hospital.

there is a bag on it.please bring that bag to me. are you mad? i don't what you do. why should i get into this?- listen. my mother's life is in danger. and i can't trust anyoneelse other than you. but what's there in that bag? there is nothing to worry. there are valuable things in that. but..

i will clear all your queries later. i am running out of time.please bring that bag. and trust me, nothingwill happen to you. you said that there was nothing. look at this. therewas a dead body. somebody has beenmurdered. you.. i came here to help you andyou put me into troubles. you showed me what you are. why did you do this to me?tell me what do you want?

i shouldn't have trusted you.there was a gun in my hand.. and someone took my photo.don't touch me. - stop. they have done this to mother. if i didn't call you, they wouldhave cut one finger daily. i didn't have any other option. i can do anything for my mother. not only if you.. i can call god too, if i could. listen stop talking.

come. who is that person? - don't worry.listen to me carefully. i just want to know thatwhy have you called me. what do you want from me? justice swarabji came hereto attend the meeting. and after the meeting, he willgo to delhi in his car. you have to keep thispacket in his car. what's there in this packet? there is a letter andsome money in it.

in business language,this is called bribe. are you mad? the wholecountry knows.. ..that this judgedoesn't take bribe. everyone takes bribe, but theytake it in different forms. you keep this packet in his car.he'll understand the rest. why don't you do that? because justice swarabjihas z-security force. we can't reach there.- no one can reach there. you can reach there andwe know it very well.

who is that person?- do what you are asked to do. so you have done your home work. i don't know who you are,but i won't do this. you will definitely do it. excuse me, sit. would youlike to give any statement? yes. the weapons that shouldattack the enemy have.. ..got rust. are you indicating towardsthe officials? you are right. our officialsare our weapons.

but some of our senior officialshave sold themselves. if you doubt our officials, won'tit be demoralizing to them. our morale will be high.. ..when the corrupted officialswill be traced out. nobody is just sayinglike that only. all the records aboutthem are in this file. i am going to delhi and within 24hours i will find the truth.. ..and i'll present thatin front of the ..parliamentary committee. enough.

tell me where did you send him? please come.- thank you. thank you very much. justice swarabji. mr. dhananjay pandit. am i correct?- yes, sir. what are you doing here?- i came here for you, sir. me. it's alright. i know him. so.. sir, i'm making a documentary filmon the present conditions.. ..of india and you are thehero of this film. - me?

i want to make the film aboutthe way you are fighting corruption. i want toshow how a person.. ..collecting the informationagainst the corruption.. ..from different partsof the country. my camera will followyour car everywhere.. so that i could show everyaspect about you. sir, the people like you.. ..are the role model for theyouth of this country. i really appreciate you.- i am with you.

but right now, i am in a hurry.i need to reach delhi. ok. bhakta. he won't listento me like that. i've told you many times thatthat person was in darkness. i haven't seen his face.i haven't heard him. i.. why would i lie? searchhim whom i have seen. stop your drama. leave me. tell me, who gave you that bomb. what are you doing? i wantto make call to bombay. i want to talk to my lawyer.leave me.

don't try to threatenme with your money. this is the border. here, i amthe lawyer, i am the judge.. ..and i am the executioner. then why are you harassing me? then search that guy.. what will you say now? now i will tell you.. you and your brother, mariya's son. both of you were trading theexplosives in this area.

he is the illiterate ofthis place and you.. the educated one from the city.nice team! nice team! i have got nothing to do with him. he is the one who draggedme into this trouble. why don't you talk to him? i will also talk to him.bhakta, call him. there is no need to call. you are here. i knoweverything about you. i have got the record of yours.

you have a lot of pride, don't you? you are the betrayersof the country. you have become a burden on us. do you think that youare very powerful? now show me your power. ugly people. ugly blood. why are you staring atme? look downwards. put your weapons down. i said, put your weapons down.- no.

no one will listen to him. dhananjay. take the gun. take the gun.- jesus. come on. go. come on, move. go inside. go. oh! shit. he is too much. dhananjay.

come. vaikunth!- and who are you? - i am from cbi. assistant director manoharsingh jadeja. so? what should we do? i am here for the investigationof the murder of mr. swarabji. what will you investigate about? the case is very clear. both the brothers joined theirhands with the terrorists. they felt that mr. swarabjimay punish them. that's why they killed him.

they even agreed to thatwhile questioning. but still i want to talk to them. both of them ran awayfrom this place. so you are waiting for them?- no.. these villagers havebecome very naughty. they have kept the gun on mr.vaikunth's head and escaped. when the radio gets repaired,i will inform all the check posts. i want to check the report ofinvestigation and the flr. you might have forgotten thatthis case is mine too.

i already told you that i haveinvestigated completely. mr. vaikunth, i amjust doing my job. do you know this has becomea very big case? they have accused ofbeing a terrorist. a judge has been killed. whyare you doing this to me? i didn't know that there wasthe bomb in that packet. stop. let me go.- we need to get out of this place. i don't know anything.i just know that.. ..if i stay with you, i willbe killed by someone.

try to understand.- there is no use in running, aftab. stop the bike. moron. oh! shit. what will wedo now? where are we? i have to reach bombay.i need to talk to my lawyer. do you know.. do you know who a lawyer is? a person who wears a black coat.. ..who takes all your money,but rescues from problems.

who stopped you? you can go. but how can i go? do youthink that anyone hear.. ..knows what a taxi is? excuse me. excuse me. can somebody getme a taxi, please? taxi! taxi! taxi! why are you shouting, taxi?shout 'plane'. you may get that.- shut up, aftab. this is too much. i need to reach bombay.i've the most important meeting.. ..of my life and..

till i repair this bike.. ..you order something from thehotel. - i don't want to eat. i should reach bombayright now. okay. then do one thing.start walking to your left. you will reach therewithin 8-10 months. but if you want to eat,then order it over there. you know, you arean obnoxious fool. order the dal-plate for me. and one more thing. washyour face before eating.

oh! jesus. what are you doing here?bring the curd. sir, the caravan group is here. then cut it into piecesand cook it properly. sir, the caravan group.the group that dances. those who dance. wow! that means tonight therewill be celebrations. brother, will i getsomething to eat? dance? it is about to start.

food.- wait for a moment. tonight there will be celebrations. whatever! put less pepper in it. serve the food. - sir, pleasecome here. please sit here. you watch the song and i willbring the food for you. here it is. drink and watch.watch and drink. what a song! let it start. ''love is just a drop of water.."

''..which contains a storm within.'' ''place your heart in one hand..'' ''..place your life on another." ''not only your heart it demandsyour life as well" ''only a few can pass throughthe lane of love." ''just the way the ascetics areobsessed with renunciation.'' ''in the like manner loversget possessed with love." ''no matter how muchone tries in vain." ''a lover gets coloured withthe shade of love."

''i am known for my craze of love." ''there is no otheridentity of mine." ''i am known for my craze of loveand not by any other identity." ''there is nothing morenotorious than love.'' ''there is no bigger allegationthan that of love.'' ''love can even sentencethe lovers to death.'' hey, where are you going,girl? come with me. what are you doing? leave her.- leave her. what kind of people cometo your restaurant?

he spoiled my mood. you take this. please go. aftab! you were trying to bea hero over there. leave him. you ugly blood! what did you say? say it again. what else should i say?you ugly blood! what all this?- it's mud. it will absorb the heat.

then you should put it onyour head. it's very hot. do you think that you are a doctor? you've put the mud all over my body. this stuff stinks, man. you won't understandthe importance of it. take this. drink it.it will give energy. is this mineral water.- it's shorba. - what? it's shoup. in english,they call in shoup. it's not shoup. it's soup.- yes, that is it.

just taste it and see. wow! it's amazing.- you didn't like it? it's very tasty. it's betterthan chicken soup. what is it made of?- the frog. the frog! - yes, i didn't get mousein this jungle. - you are.. come fast. or else the lady frogwill come to take revenge. will you kill me or what? you want to go to bombay and iwant to get out of this place. and i don't have timeto talk rubbish.

i don't even want to talk to you. you sour man.since you entered my life.. sometimes there is blood.sometimes there are.. ..dead bodies, bomb blasts.. keep quiet for some time.- you don't like my voice? i don't like your face. stop, signal, ok, thank you, tata. the person with evileye will suffer. you're a crooked person.you want to escape from police..

..and you don't care aboutthe rest of the people. you would have got killed, ifi didn't save you at the hotel. so you saved me? you arethe one who dragged me.. ..into this trouble, otherwise,i wouldn't have come. did you forget it? hello. dhananjay! l am in a lotof trouble. i am in trouble. help me. i need you.i had mercy on you. you got into trouble becauseyou are a rich man. your dress, your money hasput you into trouble.

they needed a person likeyou to reach swarabji. you envy me, at my wealth,at my success. ..at my identity. becauseof my father. get down. what' the matter, sir? are youlooking for the terrorists? do you think that i don'thave anything else to do? i am doing the routine checking. truck no. rjs 2732.

what's there in it? nothing, sir. - this is an uglytruck. there is nothing in it. you keep quiet. you open it.- sir. what? - there is informationfrom the headquarters.. ..that two terrorists haveescaped on a truck. so what? they won't come here. till now, no one enteredpremnath chaubey's area. no one. - anyway! did theygive the truck number.. ..or their identities?- sir, i forgot the truck number.

and about their identities, theysaid that one is a pathan.. ..and another is a british,and then the radio damaged. have you seen them? no. i don't know where they are. you don't know, sir.- you sit at the radio. show me the truck.- come. check it. constable.- yes, sir.

check, what is inside? nothing, sir. the truck is empty. ok, let the truck go. come on, move. o no! mariya! greetings. long live. did you have any news of aftab?

not till now. have patience! have faith in allah! but he doesn't have faith in allah. everything is in his hands.and when he will wish.. ..you son will come to him. what do you think?what will happen now? whatever shouldhappen, will happen. i think we should tell everythingto the authorities. yes, we should tell everything.

that how your motherwas kidnapped.. ..which forced you tocall me to rajasthan. and the conspiracy to killswarabji. everything! i knew them very well. they're just looking for a scapegoat. now this matter belongs to bothof us. and if you ask.. ..help of the government,it shouldn't hurt your ego. you want to save yourself? then go and ask the help ofthe constable like a chick.

go and hide behindyour father's name. where are they? - come here, sir.i have caught both of them. what were you doing outside?let's go. stop. surrender or i will shoot. i am cbi officer jadeja.this case is under me. now you surrender yourself. sir, we are innocent.- i know it. i am ready to help bothof you but first of all.. surrender yourself to me. come.

what are you doing?- you can't kill me. i have already killed one person.- but he was alive. he didn't die because of you. he was lucky that he didn't die. i know why you shot at him.. because i know everythingabout you are your mother. no, aftab. trust me. justice willbe done with you. have you seen it?this is your justice.

don't fire. stop. don't fire. what have you done?have you gone mad? you are the one who gets mad. i don't know what happens toyou. you shoot at people. i threw that gun because .. ..i don't want to getinto trouble with you. nothing will happen to you. it's not just about me..it's about both of..

bhakta. check what's the nextstation of this train? if we listen to cbi, we willhave to lose our jobs. mr. vaikunth, i came hereto find the root of.. ..mr. swarabji's death, butnot to show my bravery. now i have doubts on yourintentions, mr. jadeja. i will report to the headquarters.- what report? it seems that your intentionsare not right, mr. vaikunth. it seems that you want tokill them at any cost. you are crossing yourlimits, mr. jadeja.

you can't doubt my intentions. no terrorist will throw his gunlike this. what do you think? that's what i too think. but if he is innocent.. ..then who is troublingthem. do you have any pin?- pin. after running with you, i evenforgot my house pin number. do you have nay pen? hold on.

will it work? this is a tie-pin. this is used to attach the tiewith the shirt. - i know it. it seems that you're habituatedto open the locks in this way. sorry. peace brother. no fighting. hey, you fool. this isthe gift from my love. handle it with care.you don't know what love is. you don't know what'sthe scent of love? you don't know the languagebetween two eyes.

when the girl who loveswith you, is beside you.. you can conquer this worldsingle-handedly. but you might not know about it. what do you know about me?- what? don't tell me, that youtoo have loved someone. where? in the desert of manpur.. ..or in the moonlight.- shut up. wow! so you can speakin english also? the world that we thought about.. ..

..was a beautiful dream or this is a dangerous truth? o ragini, where are you? excuse me.- yes. i want to meet dhananjay pandit. hold on.- jadeja speaking. over. yes, sir.- sandhya, listen to me carefully. aftab and dhananjay havejumped on a goods train.. ..and they are headingtowards agra.

we will try to catch thenat the next station, over. but, how far has yourinvestigation reached. sandhya, i feel that some seniorlevel officer is there.. ..behind the murder of swarabji. sir, it might be mr. vaikunth.she is a fool. - right. any new information.what about the job that.. ..you were about to do?- the room that dhananjay pandit.. ..was talking about, the economictimes newspaper.. ..of 13th june 97, was foundthere which was half burnt.

listen! then same day dhananjaypandit's photo.. ..was printed in a newspaperalong with justice swarabji. whose voice is that? a girl came here searchingdhananjay. according to this girl, it seemsthat dhananjay and swarabji.. ..knew each other.- and this isn't routine. what do you think?- i too feel the same way. sandhya, don't let hergo till we reach there. i feel that this girl mighthelp us to capture them.

for god sake don't do amistake this time, over. sir, by the way, whatwas other's opinion? i will tell you about that later.first of all, arrest that girl.. okay, sir. listen! where have we reached? we are at the same place.. just this train moving. a girl's photo with you!

it means that youtoo loved someone. what happened? didn't it work? beautiful girl! you mighthave broken her heart. you might have fought with her. what else can you do? their parents brokethe relationship. what else could they have done?it was bound to happen. may be because you don'thave money and job. because i didn't have afather's name with me.

aftab, are you listening tome or not? - what is it? tomorrow, you have to cometo my home with proposa!. my father got transferred. the day after tomorrow,we are going to kashmir.. ..and from there weare going forever. okay, i'll come. ''o god!" ''in this wide world..'' ''..everyone is there."

''still my eyes search for you." ''no news of yours has reached me.'' ''my love!" ''my cruel beloved!'' ''my love!'' "my cruel beloved!" ''don't sever the delicatestrings of love.'' ''i don't wish..'' ''i don't wish to live without you.'' ''i am left with nothing."

''you carried everything away.'' ''leaving me behind withonly memories galore." ''these lips were full of wishes." ''now only complaintsremain on them." ''where are you lost?'' ''you have turned unfaithfulto my love." ''don't lie in love." sir, the train is about tobe here in five minutes. now i will see howjadeja troubles me.

sir. - whatever it is, afterall he is cbi officer. you have seen it. every time.. ..he has troubled me.he is helping them to escape. he will be suspended whenreport reaches there. jai. it's me.- ragini, hi. police is waiting for you at thenext station. you get down. i love you too, baby.- idiot. i'm saying that police is waitingfor you at the next station.

they are waiting for you.- what? .. ..idiot, she is saying it inenglish. try to understand. i can't hear you. jai, the driver has been killed.get off the train. let's jump. what are you doing?do you want to die? aftab, do it, fast. sir, the driver of that train isdead. it has gone on the wrong track. and it will collapse, becausethere is a closed passing.

they are dead. not that easily, sir. look there. bhakta,- sir. inform all the checkposts about their vehicle. announce a curfew. informme about the surrounding.. ..railway stationsand airports. -sir. that means that we are with eachother without any reason. .. no. not without a reason. there must have been somereason behind it.

jai, where are you going? i am going to make acall to my lawyer. i think he is the one who cansave me from this trouble. chenoy here.- hello, mr. lawyer. i am dhananjay speaking.- dhananjay, where are you? are you alright? are you fine? i am unable tounderstand anything.. i am in neck-deep trouble. i know that your brother isthe reason for all these.

god knows, what else he is up to! now i have separated from here. he will go his way andi will go on my way. don't be foolish. thatman must be with you. if he won't be with you, ican't prove you innocent. tell me where you are right now.- i don't know. nearby dhaulpur.- alright. you do one thing. tomorrow morning, get a planefrom agra to bombay. i will arrange the tickets.- but why with aftab?

listen to me dhananjay.try to understand me. you are accused of terrorism.. and you may be executed for this. and even if you escapethe execution.. you will die in thejail for 35 years. i need that person atany cost to save you. and if he is innocent, hewill get out himself.. but that doesn't alter your case. dhananjay, if you wantto save your life..

..listen to me at leastfor this time. - ok. what's the matter, jai? nothing. where are you going?- it's about to be night. i will reach my home in darkness.- are you mad? police might be waiting for you. i don't know anything. .. i have to go to my mother.- and after that? i will go somewherewith my mother.

aftab, listen to me atleast for one time. you don't know how big this case is. i just talked to my lawyer. they will arrest both you andyour mother as terrorists. at least think about your mother. i will save her. listen to us, aftab. evenin the city like bombay.. ..many innocent peopleare dying in the jail. no one will even know what thepolice will do with you.

if not for you, at leastthink about your mother. do you want your motherto be arrested? aftab. i have arranged everything. we will take the planefrom agra to bombay. there, my lawyer chenoy willtake care of everything. let's go. - hold on. whenshould we reach agra? .. tomorrow morning. come on. no. there is still onestory to be completed. the story of aftab and ruksana.- what?

aftab told me everything.she stays in this city. let's meet her once. there is no use in it. it's very hard toget the loved ones. don't let her go so easily. o god! it seems that ruksanais getting married. what should we do now? i will bring ruksana.you stay here till then. ruksana, let's go.

aftab, stop! o great. now what shallwe do? the road is over. we will miss the flight. we won't. .. ..there must be some way.come with me. we have to do something about it.- come on. what's the matter? i am very scared. i ran away.

will people acceptthis relationship? people treat god as god. but i have treated you as god. and i know that i have got my god. now it's up to the god. and if i know my god well, hewill accept this relationship. do you accept it? i accept it. aftab,

the problem is solved. we got a caravan that cantake us to agra by morning. ''no matter how muchthe world stops." ''this love is bound to happen.'' ''the eyes meet." ''the sleep is lost." ''a fire erupts." ''and one becomes helplessand exchanges hearts!" ''one becomes helplessand exchanges hearts!"

''you are in front of me, stillthere are distances." ''this compulsion oflovers is killing!" ''i miss you, my sweetheart!'' ''and i feel as if iam losing my life!" ''when the bangles tinkleduring the night.'' ''one has to exchanges hearts!" ''we travel in love onlove to reach love." ''it is paradoxical like drowningand crossing the stream." ''lt is paradoxical like drowningand crossing the stream."

''this condition is strange." ''each moment appears an eternity!'' ''the eyes meet. the sleep is lost.'' thanks. come on, let's move. jai, this airportis empty. now what? my lawyer would have leftthe tickets some counter. aftab, you look there.i will see here. come, ruksana.

c'mon look everywhere theymight be here. - no. let's see.- good morning, sir. i want to talk to youabout dhananjay pandit. who are you? - my name ischenoy and i am his lawyer. enoughi your game is over. stop, vaikunth. use your brain. bring your pistols down.- arrest him. let's move.

you go, i will stop them.- but you.. aftab.- go. - come on, move. you keep going. i will not leave you, scoundrels. ragini, the must be somehospital around here. drive fast. - no, dhananjay.- you are bleeding badly. if we go to doctor,the police will know. no, aftab. we have to go tothe doctor. ragini, faster. try to understand me.- it's okay.

we have to inform the police,before operating him. doctor, try to understand.the bullet is in his chest. that's none of our business. you make it your bloody business. what are you doing? doctor! doctor, please. i am reallyvery angry right now. ok. ok!- i will do it.

what was the necessityto do all these? .. .. -how could i leaveyou in this condition! and you too didn't needto return for my life.. to save my life. how could i leave youin that condition! you get well soon. do one more thing for me?take me to mosque. today, i'll fulfill mother'sone more wish. ''you are the gracious one..

.. who grants everyone's wishes!" ''while everyone desires.. ''..you are beyond all of them." ''you provide solutionsto one and all." ''you are the one who createswonders for the whole world." ''the wonders of thisplace are such!'' ''that all seekers comingto its doors." ''just because of your grace.'' ''all their wishes are fulfilled."

''never has been any heartfilled with sadness.." ''..returned empty handedfrom your doors." ''your miracles are such!'' ''all the wishes are fulfilled!" ''your wonders are great!'' ''you make difficulties look simple!'' ''you revive all hopes." ''you unite the dear ones." ''seekers flock at your doorsall day and night.''

aftab? i want to live because i wantto prove him not-guilty. mother always says.. ..that the lord will always keepme under his protective eye. i want to turn and seewhether i am alone.. no son, you are not alone. all therelations are equal in his eyes. and the biggest victorylies within you.. because after bearing so muchyou have forgiven all. ''they receive the almsof your inspiration.''

''all those who spreadtheir hands over here.'' ''the greatness of this placeis beyond expression!" ''even the severed ties aremended by your blessings.'' ''people get pulled tiedwith delicate strings." ''you make theseparated ones meet." ''and they lead a proud lifebecause of your grace.'' ''no seeker has ever goneempty handed from here.'' ''the wishful ones come here.'' ''always get their wishes fulfilled."

we are searching for two convicts. there is no one here. i told you that there is no one. sir, we shall go from here. come, ragini. chenoy, what are you doing here? don't worry. relax! hold on! its ok, aftab.he is my lawyer. it's alright. what are you doing here?- i told him everything.

what are you talking about? i told him everything thatwe talked on the phone. - what? what did i tell you on the phone?have you gone mad? how did you come here?- hold on. relax. sir, according to our promise myclient has got this terrorist.. chenoy, listen to me. damned! you keep quiet. letme hear what he says. sir, don't listen to him.chenoy, shut up. don't act like a child.

aftab, this is a bigmisunderstanding. there is no misunderstanding everything is clear.don't try to escape this time. what are you saying, vaikunth?this is my case. it was your case. now, it's my case. now, you got suspended.- what are you saying? bhakta, show him the paper. now come with me. nowyou game is over. get him into the car.- aftab, believe me.

leave me. i need to talk to him. aftab. stop. mother, pack your luggage soon. we have to leave thisplace right now. where is dhananjay? forget him. he got arrested. but son, he got into troublebecause of us. you must help him out.- mother! i don't want to hear anything.

i agree that aftab is innocent.and i am solely responsible.. ..for all the abovementioned crimes. it won't be of any help. your sacrifice won't be of any help. you can't save aftab in this way. i won't leave that scoundrel.- you won't harm him. how dare you to behavelike that with me! bhakta, keep him insideand keep and eye on him. i will take care of aftab.

aftab, where are you going? to get that fool out of there. bhakta, find that scoundrel out. i want to drag him in this village. move fast. i have beaten you hard.won't you arrest me? tie him down. you scoundrel! you have made my job easierby surrendering yourself.

i will give you the pig's death. keep an eye on both of them. you were asked to leave this place. why didn't you go till now?leave this place. leave this place right now. why did you surrender yourself? you fool. you do knowwhat will happen now? what did you come here? i was missing you a lot.that's why i came here.

it's not the time tocrack jokes, aftab. you have a chance to escape.then why did you come here? i don't think that i need toanswer your every question. and.. i don't think i havean answer to this question. aftab, i have alreadygiven the statement.. ..that i am responsible for allthis and that you are innocent. are you mad?why have you done this? and i don't think i have ananswer to this question. hello rabbit. answer me,where are you?

i am rula speaking. sir.- what? sir, this low frequency.only terrorists use this. what do you think, sir?- how far is that? sir, 50-100 meters. i am sending the goods.don't worry about it. freeze! wow, bhakta. you are praiseworthy. all these days you were under me..

and you fooled a person like me? the explosives that we gotthe orders to destroy.. and you are sellingthose to the enemy. wow! i am really proud of you. jadeja! what is going on, bhakta? sir, i came here chasing you. and i saw that commanderhas made you faint.

and he was trying to kill you.i tried to stop him. then he tried to kill me too. you got into sensesat the right time.. or else both of us wouldhave got killed. but why did you kill him?-there was no other option, sir. i have heard everythingon the radio. we were searching for this person. that means that my opinionabout vaikunth was right. hello, answer me rabbit.

bhakta, answer in vaikunth's voice. yes, i am rabbit speaking.- what happened to your voice? nothing. tell me what's the matter? when are our goods reaching here?- yes. this time i need two trucks.one, of the last time's.. and another of this time. kuldhara village, at 6 pm. and i hope that you trappedthose kids. good bye.

what will we do now, sir? now! this is the right timeto catch those buyers. you fill two trucks with stonesin place of explosives and take 20 brightofficers with you. you arrange the trucks and iwill arrange the officers. right. ranjit.- sir. come to kuldhara village withtwo trucks from another way.

vaikunth got killed, but whatwill happen to us, sir? you have to stayhere for some time. i will complete the procedure afterreturning from the border. but why not now? - because..bhakta, is everything ready? yes.- good. two will be here and the restof them will come with us. sir, when you got the culprit,then why don't you let us go? but i have to change yourstatement after returning. behram, you sit at the radio.let's go, bhakta.

o my god! o jesus! i got it.- what? bhakta. he was the one on theswing. he gave me the bomb. are you sure?- absolutely. that means he is thecause of all these. he will finish jadeja at the border. and he will finishus after returning. there is only one thing to do.let's go and blow their band. sir, if you wish, i will askthe soldiers to surround.. ..kuldhara village.

you know this villagebetter than me. whatever you want to do, do it fast. but the terrorists shouldn'tescape this time. sir. - cover the last villageof the border, kuldhara.. ..from behind. and don't proceedtill i order. - ok, sir. bhakta will destroythe whole country. i am here. don't get scared. sir, this is kuldhara, thelast village of the border. and look there, the truck is there.

let's go.- sir. i know this village very well.i will go forward with two men. and you cover me with two men. where has bhakta gone? scoundrel! aftab, they are more than 25. come, let's teach them counting. lura. will you kill lura? are you mad?

i am just pretending.the cbi officer is behind me. send your men and bring him here. contact lieutenant toattack the village. throw your weapons. you didn't get me till now. i am the one killed theconstable jetamil.. ..and the train driver and ihave also killed vaikunth. and i am the one whotrapped those kids. now i will kill you here andkill those kids there.

and then i will become thecommandant. kill him. can't you say? - can't you go? the same way the soul leaves onebody and goes into a new body. it is said that afterthe death of father.. ..the elder son has to take up theresponsibility of fulfilling his.. .. incomplete culture hisincomplete work, his desires. you have to take upthe responsibility.. ..of the family and allthe relatives of father.. ..with all your heartand fulfill his promise.

take this, aftab.. this is your right. aftab, you would've got all theanswers for your question.. ..but somebody is stillwaiting for your answer. mother, you want theanswer.. then listen. your decision was sacred.. you only loved. the time betrayed us. i pray to god that every woman..

..gets strength like you. every son should be lucky like me. but i didn't get one like you. mother, please forgive me. i took more time to mature. mother always tell me,why i am so lonely. why don't i cry and don't takeany support from anybody? today i will ask. now i don't want toremain isolated..

..i want to cry.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »