black farmhouse kitchen sink


i'm not sure if anyone knows about it, butthere is a tiny town called plentywood in the very northeastern tip of montana. it'sonly fifteen miles from the canadian border, and it's only a couple of hours away fromnorth dakota. it is really small! this was during the huge oil boom, so a lotof people were coming into north dakota and plentywood, which caused some problems, butnorth dakota was getting the brunt of it. i went to work there because i couldn't findwork, i lived with two people who treat me like i'm their kid, so i call them mom anddad. i worked at a dairy queen first, but didn'tstay very long because my boss was a racist ass-clown. told him he was a the biggest assholei ever met in my life, threw my apron in his

face, and walked out. it was my birthday too! shortly after that, i started working at abar called the gold dollar. i actually really liked it! however, i was the only young femaleworking there, so it was sometimes frustrating because it was only male customers most ofthe time.. on my third day working a guy grabbed my breasts, and in reflex i falcon punchedhis genitals. i swear it was just reflex! most of the guys were pretty cool though,and i made some good friends! some of the guys were actually from out ofthe country, that's when i met the two russians. one was a really funny guy, i can't recallhis real name, but no one could say it very well anyways so everyone just called him jj.i always use to joke with him, and we would

make fun of how thick his accent was. theother one...something was off with him. he didn't really do anything for say...but iwas always unnerved by him, it was his eyes...they were very dark, you couldn't really tell whathe was thinking or feeling. my nana always tells me to listen to my gut...my gut wastelling me he was trouble. for a while, nothing happened...i noticedhe watched me a lot while i worked, but so did a lot of the other guys, i just learnedto ignore it after awhile. one night, i left work early because my bosswas worried i was burning myself out; i had worked from eight in the morning till twoin the morning the other day...i was pretty fucking tired! some of my friends smoke, andthe bar had a smoking area in the back. i

decided to drink a little and hang out witheveryone before i walked home. instead of walking back through the bar to go out thefront, i decided to walk around, it was chilly, but a fairly nice night. so i figured whynot? as i'm walking i hear someone call my name,i turn and see it's that creepy russian guy. "lovely"...i thought.he starting talking to me about random shit. i think he was trying to make small talk tostall me, but i'm having trouble pretending i care. all i'm noticing is his dark eyesroaming all over my body, i try to back up as he talks. i'm trying to hint that i haveto leave, he keeps walking toward me as i keep backing up.

next thing i know, he has me caged in hisarms, up against the outside wall of the bar. i'm not easily spooked, but when you are 5'7and, you have a 6'5 russian looming over you it's a bit frightening. i'm about to openmy mouth to tell him he needs too back the fuck up, when he says this in a thick russianaccent..."you would look beautiful covered in blood"what. the. fuck. i'm in shock, i'm not sure if i should punchhim or call for help first. then he starts leaning down, like he's going in for a kiss,then says "you will look more beautiful screaming and thrashing beneath me".i was like...fuck this, so i head butted him in the mouth, and ran back into the bar.

after that! i thought it was the end, he disappeared,and jj said he didn't really know the creep well enough to tell anyone where he went offto. i sorta just forgot about it after a while, life goes on; ya know? i thought that wasthe end! not so much... couple of months after this, it's winter now,i had to leave the bar because there was a crazy bitch who worked on the restaurant sideof the business. she thought i was trying to steal her boyfriend who was old enoughto be my grandpa. she went to prison once for stabbing her ex husband. i'm not gonnafuck with crazy like that, no job is worth it. one night i was eating dinner at my aunt'shouse with my dad, and little brother. my

mom was in dc on business.my aunt was running low on some things; she needed to run to the store and i needed tolet the dogs out to go to the bathroom. so we decided that she would drop me off at thehouse so i could let them out. she drops me off, leaves for the store, and i let the dogsout. i'm sitting on the couch reading when i suddenlyhear my beagle snoopy barking at something. i'm confused because he sounds really pissedoff. i open the door and see my border collie lily is hanging out by the door. she runsin and ducks behind me, but snoopy is still barking at something, i start to yell at him,and i suddenly freeze. there is someone standing outside my fence,just outside the reach of my porch light.

they are just standing there, staring at me...finallyi unfreeze, and i squint trying to tell who it is. i think it's my brother for a second,but they were way to tall. i call out "hello?" they slowly tilt their head to the side, butsay nothing. i'm kinda annoyed at this point, and try again, "hello?!" i wave my hands atthem. they raise their hand, and slowly wave with just their fingers. my blood runs cold,nope, nope, nope! i yell at snoopy to get into the fucking house,slam the door shut, briskly walk into my kitchen, and i go over the knife block. my dad reallycares for his knifes and keeps them very, very sharp; i won't have a problem killingsomeone with his knifes. i grab a small one put it in my back pocket and then i grab alarger one. i figured if he broke in and disarmed

me i could surprise him with the smaller knife. i go to lock the glass door in the kitchenand then i try too call my dad, no answer, fuck! i then remember my aunt could be backany minute now, i don't want her out there with that who ever that is. i have visionsof her being grabbed, i try too call her, but she had left her phone at home. shit! i herd the dogs into the bathroom, it's connectedto my parent's room so i could run in there to grab one of my dad's guns if i need to.i also figured i could push the dogs out of the bathroom window if the guy broke in. icall 911 and as i'm talking to the dispatcher, i hear them stepping on our old porch. i tellthe operator that i'm going to try and see

if i can spot them, so i can give a description.i slowly open the bathroom door, on my hands and knees i slide out to peek around the fridgethat is right next to the bathroom door. i'm staring out into the darkness past the glassdoor, but i'm confused because i know i heard someone...? suddenly lily made a startled sound, i turnto look at her saying "what's wrong lily?". i see her staring up, i look up at the kitchensink that's right across the room from the bathroom door, that russian guy...he's staringdown at me through my kitchen window. nope! i duck back into the bathroom, tell the dispatcherthat if the officer isn't here soon, i will need to go grab my dad's gun!

a couple of tense minutes later, the policeshow up and the guy was long gone. they found footprints in the snow around the house, butthat's it. my dad was so pissed! he said if he had been there he would have shot him,i laughed it off because i didn't want everyone to worry, but that scared the living shitout of me. i was fully prepared to kill or be killed...i always wonder if i should havedone something different? i'm 55 and live in auckland nz - this happened10 years ago. my marriage had broken up six months beforeand i moved to hamilton nz to hopefully get away from all the bad stuff from my past.i had two children aged 10 and 12 but they ended up in my ex's custody. i was a pushoverand had no support from my family and gave

up on the idea of getting custody of my boys.to be honest i felt too useless to look after them. i later realised i suffered a breakdownafter my marriage broke up and i had no support. no one knew me in hamilton. one day, after a good day at work, i startedto walk over the bridge that took me to the parking lot where my car was parked, as idid everyday. the only difference this day, is i had a smile on my face for a change.a car on the other side of the bridge drove past and i heard a male's voice yell "heybabe". i looked around to see who he was yelling at because i was 45 and guys stopped yellingout at me at least 15 years ago. i saw no one. i shrugged and carried on walking overthe bridge. i got to the other side and the

same car drove past again on my side of thebridge this time and he yelled out again. this time i looked at who was being so cheeky. the guy looked about 30 - nice looking, builtlike a rugby player - but his eyes - they were really scary. as soon as our eyes meti knew there was something not right there. he kept driving and i got into my car anddrove down the road to the petrol station to fill up; then went to the grocery store. i just came out of the store and there hewas watching me. he had followed me - i was freaked out. i assumed he was trying to findout where i lived. he drove around the carpark watching as i loaded the car and took thetrolley back.

i jumped into my car and started it and waiteduntil he was at the other end of the carpark and then got out of there quick. i then checkedand yep, he was following me. i tried to lose him by ducking around a car and a trailerbacking out. it worked and gave me a minute or two to lose him. i then drove down a deadend street near my house and hid until i thought i lost him. i unloaded the groceries and keptlooking out the window to see if he saw me and was waiting outside or something. about 15 minutes later i saw him driving pastlooking on both sides of the road looking for my car. he missed it and kept drivingand disappeared. the next morning, i thought - i should havedriven to the police station and reported

it. what an idiot i had lead him to my neighbourhood!i got myself to work - looking out for him again but never saw him. i told my team leaderabout it and she came with me to the police station and i reported what happened. to behonest, i thought they would laugh at me - i'm not the normal type to be stalked. but theytook all the details and took it seriously. they said if it happens again just let themknow as soon as possible. i was sure it would be a one off experience so i wasn't too worried. about a week later, i decided to go to a differentgrocery store from normal to take advantage of the specials. nothing unusual, until iwas taking back the trolley. there he was - he put his head out his window and said"different one today?". even the way he drove

was creepy somehow!! and his demented eyes- scary!! i thought, "right - i'll get you", and as he drove past i got his licence platenumber. i then drove straight to the police station and reported it. i got a policewomanthis time. i gave her the licence plate number and she keyed in the info into the computer.she said, "this is between you and me ok". she turned the screen around and asked "thathim?". i jumped; there was my stalker staring back at me. i confirmed it was the same man. she excused herself and left the interviewroom. i then heard her talking to another male officer. "yeah - seems his type he usualgoes for. hmmm going for the prettier ones again - must be getting his confidence back".i thought, "geez - what were the others like

then?", and then it hit me, there were others!the police woman came back and said that i need to be careful for any bushes i need towalk past to get to my front door and to have good security lights. she also advised meto start having a whistle on me at all times. she said she would come around the next nightto check around my house to see what i could do to make it safer. i walked out of the police station totallyfreaked out!!! who is this guy??? just what might he do to me?? i got home - i was sojumpy. i unloaded my car quickly and checked every corner, locked my doors, and i sleptwith a bottle of household cleaner next to my bed; just in case he got in. i figuredi could spray it in his eyes to give me a

small chance to get away if i had too; itwas something. it helped me feel a bit more secure at least. i couldn't go to my neighbours for help; thewife hated me. don't know why, she never spoke to me. she would walk around my house lookingin my windows watching me. she also started leaving broken glass on my driveway, hopingi would drive over it and rip my tires. she told everyone i was a prostitute and triedto get me thrown out of my flat. the police woman came the next day statingthat they interviewed the guy. she told me his name and said that he was married to anolder woman that looked a lot like me. brunette blue eyes olive skin - overweight. he saidthat women liked to be yelled at like that;

they did it to him all the time. she mentionedthat she had asked him, "you don't think they might find it a little scary?". i said itwas his eyes that scared me the most - they were cold and dark. she agreed and there isdefinitely something not right there. the police woman said my house was pretty secureand to just ensure my doors are always locked. they had recorded my mobile number as priorityon the emergency number (111 here) should i need to call. i was thinking, "what theheck is going on??? this doesn't happen to people like me!". i was totally freaked outnow, "what is this sicko actually capable of?". i did everything they told me to - andcarried on. i informed people at work, but they thought i was just seeking attention,so i never got support. why would anyone stalk

me? i was acting slightly spaced out becauseof my divorce and breakdown so couldn't really blame them. i learned not to talk about it.i was facing this totally alone. one night, i got to my car and an arrow hadbeen spray painted on it. it was pointing to a sign that had been spray painted in themiddle of the parking lot. it said "i'm going to rape you babe". i jumped in my car anddrove home. he had spray painted further signs on fences on my route home. all said the samething. "im going to rape you babe". it ended up scaring all the woman in the neighbourhood;no one knew it was meant for. i mentioned it to the parking warden the next day andhe was a bit concerned for me. because of my breakdown, i found that i didn'talways trust what was going on around me.

i truly was mess. i felt like i was losingmy mind to be honest. mr "i'm going to rape you babe" then began driving past my houseyelling at me. so i felt too afraid to even weed my garden. one day, a pink pick-up truck drove past.a short angry looking guy was driving. he was staring at me. eyes dark and hard. i wasgetting sick of this, so i eyeballed him back. (what was i thinking?!). because i didn'tshow fear he got angry! he yelled at me "do you want me to come fuck you? - you'll neverwant anyone again after i've finished with you". what the hell is going on? - how manymental cases are in hamilton?!!! i'm truly starting to think that i'm one of them tobe honest.

i took down his licence plate and reportedit to the police. they said it wasn't one of the cars that my stalker used and it wasnot on their records. i was thinking, "not another one..". "woman on their own attractweirdos", the policewoman said. the second stalker seemed to lose interest,thank goodness. but mr "i'm going to rape you babe" still carried on. he was even cominginto the foyer at work. luckily there was swipe card access so he never got near me. i just kept reporting his antics; he stalkedme for two months, until the police finally arrested him. apparently, he had done thisto another woman as well. they asked me if i would testify in court if i had too. i said,"sure if would help others". the police woman

said it would. she said he should get twoyears imprisonment for what he has been doing; it's not the first time. his court date came and went. they said thathe is out on bail so that he could spend christmas with his family. he will be sentenced at theend of january. great! i usually have my sons over the holidays for three weeks. i toldmy ex of the situation and he said that he will not allow the boys to come. he was scaredmy stalker might hurt them. i had nowhere to go - i was financially strapped due tothe divorce and i had lost touch with my friends. my ex had remarried and really didn't carea rats ass what happened to me; why would he? so i spent christmas and new years alone.i was scared because i knew he was out on

bail, but i thought he would stay away andthe police were monitoring him. he did follow me into the grocery store once. i had neverseen him standing up before; thus guy was well over six feet tall and built. if he didget hold of me i'd be toast - i'm 5'1'. i pulled out my phone and he took off. stupidly,i didn't report it. the guy had a good lawyer, he was rich andcould afford it. he got six months counselling and had to pay me $600. he paid it at $20a week and they paid me what he had paid monthly. maybe, if i had reported what he did whileon bail he would have got a prison sentence. i wasn't thinking straight at the time andi had no one to be able to talk about it! i still regret not saying anything.

i saw him about three months later on thesame bridge. he held out his left hand out the car window (he was in the passenger seat)to show me that i wrecked his marriage because i reported him. i thought to myself, "whythe hell does he think i would care?". the last time i saw him, was when some guyhad smashed into to back of my car at an intersection and he had driven up and was just staringat me while i was getting insurance details from the bozo that hit me. his eyes were lessscary, so maybe the counselling helped. still really weird though. i just stared back, justto show that i'm not scared of him. i know i'm my own worst enemy. his mother came into work a couple monthslater. i knew it was his mother - same surname

(it was unusual) - looked liked him too. shedidn't treat her daughter very nicely. i kinda understood why he had issues with women afterthat. i've learned to be more aware of my surroundings now and have moved cities. myboys decided to come live with me, due to trouble with the stepmother and lack of supportfrom their father. so, life does get better with time!! until the next weirdo enters my life thatis this story takes place around christmas. iwas 12 at the time and my mom 37. i went to the mall with my dad and my mom to look aroundsome stores, relax, and grab some food. before we went to buy food, my dad said that he wantedto go to the restroom. my mom and i waited

for him right outside. my mom and i were talkingabout what we wanted for christmas, when a really weird guy around 50 came out of therestroom. he had black hair covering his face and he looked drunk. he smelled really horribletoo; like something was decomposing. he approached us and started to talk to us;"hey.", he said pointing at my mom, "is that the mother or the daughter?". "it's my mom.",i said to him. "wow. you look really young. you are so gorgeous", he replied.my mom don't really understand english, so she was just laughing it off. then the creepturned to me and said : "and you are the cutest and prettiest girl! what's your name kid?" i know i shouldn't tell him, but i did. itold him my real name; i was so confused and

didn't understand what was going on.he then says; "what a pretty name. do you want to come with me ? i have some candy inmy car." i didn't know what to say; i was frozen, andmy mom didn't even understand what he just said, so she couldn't help me. he was staringat me with his crazed red eyes and smiling. not a cute smile; no, the kind of smile thatgives you the chills. i was just about to agree, when i saw my dadcoming out of the restroom. i was so relieved that he was there. he understood english sohe could talk to him. but when this creep saw my dad, he stopped smiling and just left.i saw him later trying to do the same thing to another kid, but he failed once again.and the last time that i saw him he was in

a white van, staring at me when i was in thecar leaving the parking lot. with the same creepy smile. this story takes place about 5 years ago wheni was in my second year of high school. my friends and i would typically hang out atour local library when we all finished class. i first noticed this guy a few months afteri started hanging out there. he was a tall man, about 6 foot, looked to be in his late30's, and appeared to be middle eastern. he would always stare at me whenever i came intothe library, as if he could sense me coming in or something. but i just figured; "heythis guy just takes extra notice of his surroundings", and i suppose i do look a bit noticeable withmy bright red hair and pale features, so i

just ignored him. over the days, his looks steadily became moreintense and he even began to follow me into the back sections of the library. he wouldstare at me through the gaps between shelves and between the books. even though i was only14 or so, i wasn't easily intimidated and was known as a very hyper kid who was alwayslaughing; but this started to really bug me and creeped me out a little. over the weekshe continued to do this and always walked by me far closer than a normal passer-by.i was freaked out, but i just figured this creep would get bored and cut it out wheni didn't acknowledge him. as this continued, my friends and i eventuallybegan calling him "the creeper". whenever

he would stare at me it always seemed as ifhe was thinking things that weren't appropriate for a man in his 30's to be thinking abouta girl in her early teens. after his usual session of staring at me and walking ridiculouslyclose, i decided i'd avoid him and go sit at the library computers. almost immediatelyhe sat down next to me and said "hi". i was surprised and just replied with a really awkward"um hello". i could feel his eyes on me as i used the computer and eventually i justwanted to leave so i logged off, told my friends i was gonna go home, then left. the same things continued to happen the nextcouple days, and i became more and more creeped out and tried harder to avoid him. i wasn'tgonna let this creep intimidate me out of

my favorite hang out spot with my friends.so my friend's mother started coming to the library with us as she was a stay at homemom and was an extremely protective woman. one day, as i was using the library computer,i felt something rubbing up my legs. thinking it was one of my girl friends who is alwaysvery playfully flirtitious, i laughed and told her to stop. but the rubbing didn't stop,so i looked up and it wasn't my friend. it was the creeper who'd been stalking me, invadingmy personal space, and staring at me with his creepy expressions for the past week orso. i freaked out and immediately got up and left the library to tell my friends, who wereactually outside this whole time. my friends were really annoyed as they'd alsowitnessed this creep and his strange behavior

the past week. they decided they'd all followme inside so we could tell my friends mother, who at this point had actually witnessed himin his creepy behavior. but just as we were walking towards the library, there was thecreeper walking towards me staring at me. one of my friends who was very protectivebut a loudmouth, shouted "pedophile!" at him as we went inside. we then told my best friend's mother aboutwhat just happened. she marched up to him and started yelling at him in front of thelibrary attendant who was sitting at her desk. apparently he was filing a complaint aboutmy friends "harassing" him. that's right, he was the one who claimed to be harassed.my best friend's mom wasn't having any of

it. she told the library attendant everythingthat he had been doing to me the past week and the library attendant told him he hadto leave. he flat out refused and walked over to the computers again and sat down. my friend'smom and the library attendant called the police and two officers arrived shortly afterwards. my best friend's mom told the officers whathad been going on, and the library attendant then revealed that he had done this to a fewother girls in the past. the officer then took me into a separate room for my statementwhile his partner went to talk with the creeper. a few questions in, we heard a commotion outsideand the officer told me to stay inside while he went to check it out. his partner had thecreeper on the ground and was charging him

with resisting arrest and an unlawful possessionof a taser. upon searching his car, they found rope, duct tape and some sharp unidentifiabletools. he was arrested for stalking of a minor, resisting arrest and unlawful possession ofa weapon. it chills me to think what may have happenedif he caught me alone in the parking lot, which was pretty small and relatively empty,as it was late in the evening when all this happened. i wish i could say it ends herebut no. my family and i moved from that town to anotherstate shortly after he posted photos of me all over town. claiming i was a liar and aschemer, and how my mom (who works for the us government) was a spy and other crazy shitlike that. this craziness continued for a

few more years until i was in my first yearof college. i had moved from the us to a university in england. i found papers claiming that i was being servedby this creeper (whom i hadn't seen in years) for lying about the things he had done and"getting him arrested". he had hired a private investigator to find me, all the way in england,and taped papers to my door ordering me to come to the us and go to court with him. apparentlyhe was attempting to sue me and my family and couldn't afford a lawywer, so he was representinghimself. the really good lawyer my family hired, informed us that this wasn't enoughto force me to come to court as he didn't give them to me in person, thank goodness

a year later, i was still in england and ireceived word from my parents and their lawyer that he was hiring another investigator tolook for me and that i should lay low for a while. finally this last december the courts decidedhis case against me, which had been ongoing for four years, was expired. basically, ithad only gone on that long because he was representing himself, and was spending hisown money to press charges and for those private investigators. i'm 20 years old now, and stillget uncomfortable in that library in my old town. i don't want to run into this stupidcreep again. i don't want to find out what he's capable of if he was this obsessive overtrying to locate me all these years.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »